Enduring Power of Attorney Disputes and Guardianship and Administration
Klein Legal’s experienced lawyers are here for you
You may have a loved one or someone close to you who lacks capacity and requires some assistance in their decision making. Perhaps they need someone to be appointed to make decisions for them or maybe they have someone appointed to make decisions for them who may not be exercising their powers appropriately.
Maybe you have been appointed as an enduring attorney for someone and require some legal advice about their affairs. If it is an enduring power of attorney or guardianship and administration related issue that you require legal assistance with, Klein Legal’s experienced lawyers are here for you.
Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Misuse of powers of an enduring power of attorney
- Application to the Tribunal or Court to remove enduring power of attorney and appoint someone else
- Disputes among enduring attorneys
- Advice about an incapacitated person’s affairs
Guardianship and Administration
- Application to the QCAT for appointment of a guardian and/or administrator for a person who lacks capacity
- Application to review your appointment as a guardianship and/or administrator
- Concerns regarding undue influence or duress of someone in relation to their decision making